There are many varied types of Personal Insurance policies to choose from to protect yourself. The key is to find the right policy that covers you. Ensuring you are secured for all aspects of your life. At the same time it’s important to ensure that the benefits do not outweigh the costs. The right personal product will protect you, your finances and your family.
- Income Protection – Whether you’re ill, injured or can’t work; Income protection insurance is designed to give you some cover if you can’t earn an income for those reasons. The payout allows you to keep up with all your essential core expenditure, from mortgage / rent to utilities and grocery shopping.
- Life Insurance – Life insurance provides a monetary benefit to a descendant’s family or other designated beneficiary, and may specifically provide for income to an insured person’s family. You can choose between the option of having the proceeds paid to the beneficiary either in a lump sum of cash payment or annuity.
- Mortgage Protection Insurance – Mortgage Payment Protection Insurance (MPPI) is designed to cover the cost of your mortgage payments in the event that an accident, sickness or unemployment stops you from working
- Critical Illness cover – An insurance policy which covers serious illnesses listed within a policy. This can range anywhere from fewer than 10 conditions to a 100. If you get one of these illnesses, a critical illness policy will pay out a tax-free, one-off payment. This can help pay for your mortgage, rent, debts, or alterations to your home.
- Private Health Insurance – Gives access to private healthcare facilities, physicians and treatments. It is designed to cover acute conditions and helps you avoid NHS wait listing by fast-tracking your consultation.
- Personal Accident Cover – It will cover any injuries you receive as a result of an accident. It can protect you and your family against loss of income, and help them with bills and other expenses.